Vacuum melted alloy steel characteristics and qualities:
- Ultra-high strength product
- Ductility, fracture toughness, fatigue and impact strength
- Resistance to crack propagation
- Cleanliness and reliability
- Composes structural aircraft parts, i.e. landing gear components
- Capable of meeting heavy duty requirements
PH grades characteristics & qualities:
- Premium Quality precipitation-hardening stainless steel
- Capable of high strength and hardness levels
- Vacuum Arc remelted for improved cleanliness
- Martensitic and magnetic in solution treated and PH cond.
- High resistance to crack propagation
- Optimum transverse properties and corrosion resistance
- Premium quality vacuum arc remelted.
- Capable of exceptionally high strength and hardness levels
- Excellent fatigue strength and resistance to stress corrosion.
- Readily machined in either annealed or the age hardened cond.
- Aircraft Alloy strength and corrosion resistance
- Residual strength and fatigue-crack propagation
Email our Sales Department for all
your hard to find items.